Looking into potential solutions for OIDC Providers to enable a seamless SSO experience to users in our web app into Salesforce. Salesforce supports SAML or OIDC.
- Authenticated User session within our web app hits a ‘Salesforce Community’ button, sends request to Server/IDP
- Server/IDP begins OIDC Auth flow with salesforce
- Salesforce completes flow, returns token
- Server/IDP returns token to auth’d user
- User redirected to salesforce with token, completing the SSO, lands on a salesforce page, seamlessly authenticated, no consent or authorization pop up.
Is this a flow hydra is able to achieve ? The seamless portion is what gives me pause.