OAuth2///google authentication

Hello I am looking for some guides / confirmation if this is possible:

Basically I have a unity client and I want to login with google/apple/facebook and whatever other openid capable service. I need to use ssl for facebook and probably better to anyways…Anyways I was thinking to have the flow go like
client -> open browser for consent with redirect URI to hydra server - hydra server requests to google requesting the id_token and hydra passes the JWT back to the client ( the hydra -> client will need a socket open for this - the client will poll for the data)

OR
client -> requests the data and such from Hydra - hydra does the work of getting that id_token and providing the consent and then passes it to the client - that socket will already exist and remain opened while Hydra and google get the token - then close off when the JWT is provided to the client…

I am having a hard time trying to get a grip on configuring these scenarios and if hydra is needed or if i should use oathkeeper or if i should just use a seperate nodejs or javascript and just handle the calls with just customer ajax calls.

If anyone has any recommendation or experience on this would be greatly appreciated

thanks!
Daniel

Still stuck?