I try to finish the grant flow communicating directly with hydra.
I had almost success meaning, I do following calls:
- GET http://:4444$hydraIP/oauth2/auth?audience=&client_id… etc
returns a login challenge and cookie
- GET http://:4445$hydraIP/oauth2/auth/requests/login?$login_challenge
returns a json
- PUT http://:4445$hydraIP/oauth2/auth/requests/login/accept?$login_challenge
returns a “redirect_to”
- GET $redirect_to
returns consent_challenge and cookie
- GET http://:4445$hydraIP/oauth2/auth/requests/consent?$consent_challenge
- PUT http://:4445$hydraIP/oauth2/auth/requests/consent/accept?$consent_challenge
now the last redirect_to has a code as seen in the last request before receiving the auth cookie.
I have looked intensely into the code of the hydra_login_consent_node but couldn’t find any indication it responding to the callback uri (calling to the hydra admin client)
also the admin client couldn’t give me any insights on how this response comes to life.
I received the redirect to my callback uri endpoint and don’t know how to convert the code in the url.query to a full fledged authentication token