Can not get customized fields in access token?

Hi All,

I put some customized fields in the session , see:https://www.ory.sh/docs/hydra/implementing-consent

session: {
    // Sets session data for the access and refresh token, as well as any future tokens issued by the
    // refresh grant. Keep in mind that this data will be available to anyone performing OAuth 2.0 Challenge Introspection.
    // If only your services can perform OAuth 2.0 Challenge Introspection, this is usually fine. But if third parties
    // can access that endpoint as well, sensitive data from the session might be exposed to them. Use with care!
    access_token: { ... },

// Sets session data for the OpenID Connect ID token. Keep in mind that the session'id payloads are readable
    // by anyone that has access to the ID Challenge. Use with care! Any information added here will be mirrored at
    // the `/userinfo` endpoint.
    id_token: { ... },
}

But the problem is : I cannot get the data in access token, but it present in the id token.

additional comments: I can not get the custom info in the server when execute the ’ /oauth2/introspect’ operation.

I AM SORRY, Please forget this post , I found the extra information in the original response string. It seem the server doesnt parse well for me.

I AM SORRY, Please forget this post , I found the extra information in the original response string. It seem the server doesnt parse well for me.

1 Like