need some advice on getting this running.
setting up ory hydra using examples from -
running token user will setup listener on :4445
- Migration ran successfully
- Consent app starts
- Checking docker instance for hydra_1;
- Logs indicate a few attempts in establishing connection to Postgres or running migrations or attempting to import the clients.json
- After a few attempts, client has been imported and set in Postgres
- Verified by checking the postgres instance.
Steps to reproduce;
- Run hydra token user --client-id example-auth-code --client-secret secret --endpoint http://localhost:4444/
- Click on authorize authorize application
- Redirects back :4444 with string /?client_id=example-auth-code&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2F127.0.0.1%3A4445%2Fcallback&response_type=code&scope=offline+openid&state=glsdfytbybjeujxqpvyqwxup&nonce=hodfatjauyedydohmzmabmer&prompt=&max_age=0
error: 404 not found.