I am considering to use Hydra but I don’t have a good identity provider in mind.
I am looking for open source identity provider with at least some of:
- Good API’s
- Open source
- Cloud native or easy to deploy (microservice)
- Preferably Node.js/go/python
- Some kind of Admin-ui to manage users
- Integrates nicely with Hydra
- Supports email based password reset flows
I have used Keycloak in the past but I am not very satisfied on the Admin UI so I am looking for alternatives.
What are your recommendations or experiences with Identity providers with Hydra?